Century 15Ft Truck Trailer Power Air Brake Lines Stay
- Each Set Contains Color Coded Hose Assemblies: A Blue Service Line and a Red Emergency Line
- The Service Line (Blue Hose) carries air that is controlled by engaging the foot brake or trailer hand brake.
- The Emergency Line (Red Hose) supplies air to the trailer air tanks and to the emergency brakes in the event of loss of air in the system.
- Our Hose Retains Coil Memory and Flexibility at Temperatures Down to -40°F (-40°C).
- 12" Galvanized Steel Spring Strain Reliefs prevent excess bending at connection ends
Details: Our premium, heavy-duty Truck and Trailer Air Brake Hoses are used to power air brake lines from the tractor to the trailer. Available for standard use, our brake hoses (-40°F) stand up to constant vibration and most adverse weather conditions. As required, these hoses are replaced once a year to comply with DOT (Department of Transportation) requirements or whenever replacement is needed. Our Century® Air Brake Hoses meet SAE J844 and DOT_FMVSS - (49 CFR 571.106) Specifications
Package Dimensions: 23.0 x 22.0 x 6.0 inches